Version 2.2 of NTPoly is now available.
Going from version 2.0 to 2.2 includes the following changes.
- Added a destructor for solver parameters.
- Fixed a bug in complex matrices when you change a matrices’s process grid
- Fixed a bug with matrix summation for edge case
- Fixed a memory leak with the solver parameters
- Fixed a serious bug with file i/o when a small matrix is read by many processes
- Fixed example build instructions.
- Logger Deactivation.
- Better warnings.
- Compilation with NAG compiler
- Simplified Mac target files.
- Automatic grid size (but it is not chosen in a particularly tuned way, this is simply for ease of use)
- Matrix maps for performing unitary operations on matrices.
- Matrix resize function.
- Sanity checks for grid size