Version 2.3 of NTPoly is now available.
Version 2.3 is mostly a bug fix release.
- Fixed linkage error that was present when using MPICH and GCC together.
- Fixed bug where unit tests would fail when not using the git repository.
- Fixed I/O when using the Cray compilers.
- Fixed documentation errors.
- Made readmes easier to read when rendered.
- Removed some compilation noise.
- Improved unit test code by using join instead of + “/”, and did various code reductions.
Special thanks to Jacob Leamer and Laura Ratcliff for their assistance with these bug fixes.